users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying AM 7.1 on SUN APP 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:45:43 PDT

hi all ,
well i am trying to deploy the AM 7.1 from the sun identity suite on sun java application server 9.1 ,
got failed many time , Directory Server is Directory Server Enterprise Edition 6.3
the error find from the logs have been eliminated as follows ,
cd /opt/SUNWdsee/dsee6/bin

#######
ln -s /opt/SUNWdsee/dsrk6/bin/ldapsearch ldapsearch

cd /opt/SUNWdsee/dsee6/bin

ln -s /opt/SUNWdsee/dsrk6/bin/ldapmodify ldapmodify,
the status of the installation comes as configured but some exceptions are not letting me achieve my task ,
regards
Adeel
[Message sent by forum member 'adeelarifbhatti' (adeelarifbhatti)]