From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:39:01 PDT

Hi All,
I am a web application where i need to create , compile and run a java class on the run from my Web application.
it works fine first time, then when I edit the java file, recompile it and run it for the second time the output is still the same as the original class I created the very first time, though the Java file and class file in the build\web\web-inf\classes directory are updated and when I tested the class file indpendant from the server it works fine.

What i think is that the class when loaded to glassfish it keeps the originla version cached in memory as the only way to get it see the change in the class file is to reload the whole application.

Any Ideas ...

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'essamcs' (essamcs)]