users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No RESPONSE in 10 days???

From: Daniel Cavalcanti <dhcavalcanti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:09:38 -0700

Ok... Now I see what was going on... The dotted names I used before indeed
did no exist. However, I used the one listed with the "get" command and
successfully updated the parameter.

Thanks!!!

BTW, is there a way to display the dotted names as a tree hierarchy (as with
the "tree" command in Linux to show the directory hierarchy structure)?