users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No RESPONSE in 10 days???

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:14:12 -0700

Hi Daniel,

This is because you do not have "cluster-config". You need to create
this config and a cluster that references this config.
Looks like the config is called "collector-cluster".
Try this:
asadmin set --user admin --passwordfile password.txt --host canario
--port 10048 --secure
collector-config.jms-service.start-args="-Dimq.autocreate.queue=false
-Dimq.autocreate.topic=false"

HTH,
Jane