users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Two login pages and form based auth.

From: Jörg Gippert <jgippert_at_online.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:09:32 +0200

Hi,

that's not possible. But why make two separate login pages to begin with? If
you want to have some admin account to administrate your webapp, I always
use a separate webapp that runs on a different port. So, you deploy two
webapps - your normal one and its admin webapp. Maybe I'm off in
understanding what you're trying to do. If you give more hints on what your
want to do, I'm sure we can come up with a better solution.

Cheers,
Jörg