users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 SNAPSHOT Server Plugin for Eclipse 3.4 jar problems with TP2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:54:50 PDT

Rochelle,
   Thank you for the prelude info.
   On the main page, the latest new item mentions tp2 - there is no mention of prelude - new users will think that tp2 is the latest release.
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/

   Also, the only V3 download button on the right - links to tp2.
   The download link at the top only takes you to v3 tp2

   The following page on NB 6.1 is missing a link to prelude.
http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/tags/prelude

   Do you know where I can get V3 prelude - I can't seem to find anywhere to download it?

thank you
/michael
[Message sent by forum member 'mobrien' (mobrien)]