users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish with JNI

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 01:40:33 PDT

I am trying to use a JNI library .so file from within a webservice deployed on the glassfish AS.
When I start GF the native method runs correctly but if I do a undeploy/deploy and then try to execute the webservice I get a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError when I call the native method. If I restart GF then the native method will work again until I do a undeploy/deploy.
I am using glassfish-v2-ur2-b04-patch-20080715.
Has anyone else come across this problem or suggest a solution?

Thanks
Joss Armstrong
[Message sent by forum member 'jarmstrong001' (jarmstrong001)]