users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Spontaneous Glassfish Crashes

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:19:25 PDT

Hi.
  I don't have an args sections in my domain.xml file. Looking in admin console, i can see that the flag specified is "-client". I think this is the value I got "out of the box". Is it normal to run it as -server (for heap sizes etc.) or is this something you do for debugging/diagnostics?

glassfish: 9.1_01 (build b09d-fcs)

JDK: i don't have an asenv.conf file either! In my asenv.bat file i have
"set AS_JAVA=C:\Sun\SDK\jdk"

Running "java -version" in the bin directory below this gives me:
"java version "1.6.0_04"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode)"

Hope this is the info you need.
Cheers, Alan