users@glassfish.java.net

Re: using common library in EAR and WAR project

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:33:04 +0530

Yes, it is possible. Put the jar in lib directory in ear file. It will
be shared by all modules in ear file. You can configure netbeans to do
this. Search netbeans forum, you shall find some answers. e.g., see this:

http://www.nabble.com/How-do-I-create-an-EJB3-app-with-entities-in-lib-entities.jar--td5900453.html#a5968727