users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Ejb3 Entity graph serialization problem?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 08:50:58 PDT

Hello,

This problem sounds odd, as entities are really just POJO's. What is stranger is that I would expect that the A->B relationship is null, not that B would be populated with nulls. It is almost like all your data has been marked transient and so is lost during serialization. Can you try sending just the B entity across and see if you still lose your data?

Also, please post the A and B entities (or a subset just so we can get an idea of what goes missing).

Best Regards,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'chris_delahunt' (chris_delahunt)]