users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with Glassfish <-> Apache mod_proxy_ajp

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:56:11 -0400

Salut,

sorry for the delay...

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Oh and by the way,
> increasing the number of apache threads to 150 did not help, it even triggered the problem sooner and more often.

Hum....I've no idea what's happening. It's unfortunate, but can you try
with mod_jk to see if that makes a difference. Let me know if you can't.
I guess we should ask the question on users_at_tomcat.apache.org
(maintainer of jk...)...but browsing the archive I haven't seen
anything. I know one engineer subscribe to this list. Let me ping him :-)

A+

- jeanfrancois