users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Rendering speed problem with Woodstock using IE7

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 01:10:54 PDT

> Has anybody experienced a similar speed degradation
Unfortunately yes.

> and if so how did you resolve/work around the
> problem?
No solution yet, and i'm running out of hair too. (Our app uses masses of calendar compos).
So, if you - or someone else - has a solution / workaround for this problem, it would be great if he / she / you could post it here.

BTW: What about the rumours that Woodstock won't be further developed?
(see https://woodstock.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1251 )
Anything new?

Regards,
Andreas
[Message sent by forum member 'andreashesse' (andreashesse)]