users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom Realm Using Hibernate to Validate

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:51:12 +0530

Place hibernate and its dependencies like commons_logging in
${glassfish_home}/domains/domain1/lib (replace domain1 by your domain
name). Yes, you can place custom realm in ${glassfish_home}/lib, but a
recommended place is ${glassfish_home}/domains/domain1/lib.
glassfish_home/lib is a place for server runtime jars.

Thanks,
Sahoo