users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Very slow deployment on Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 09:50:15 PDT

thanks for the additional info.

Did you open an issue with that info in th GF issue tracker?

Once you open an issue, it would be really helpful if you attached the server log file to that issue...

Since the log file can get a lot of data in it, it is easy to miss something critical while describing the content.

Based on your description of the content of the log file, I would:

1. use 'asadmin deploy --upload=false' instead of 'asadmin deploy'. I think you can also use 'upload=false' in the ant task....

Another useful bit of information would be a set of consecutive thread dumps while the server is doing the deployment...

Thanks,
vbk
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' (vbkraemer)]