users@glassfish.java.net

creating a jms resource using asadmin command

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 02:56:24 PDT

Hi,
I want to create an XA JMS connection factory and use the command below. In the documentation it is said that default of a connection factory is XA.

"asadmin create-jms-resource --host localhost --port 4848 --user admin --restype javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory jms/TESTPRO_XAConnFactory"

But when I check the newly created connection factory from admin console of Glassfish, the transaction support field is shown as empty instead of XATransaction
I checked the documentation and web but can't find a solution. Do I miss something?
[Message sent by forum member 'bahadir_g' (bahadir_g)]