users@glassfish.java.net

javaee.jar issues

From: Mykel Alvis <mykel.alvis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:25:07 -0500

A few days ago I downloaded the Java EE SDK from Sun, specifically the No VM
Linux ( java_ee_sdk-5_05-linux-nojdk-ml.bin )

Upon examination of lib/javaee.jar, I noted an additional MANIFEST.MF file
in the root of the jar. This seems to indicate a minor shortcoming in the
release readiness at least for that particular artifact.

Some people suggested that I might need to say that here since I don't know
where else to indicate it. If I need to address this elsewhere then I'll be
happy to do so if someone will indicate where that is.

Thanks
Mykel Alvis