users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GenericJMSRA: Cannot find JNDI-name of physical destination

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:49:20 PDT

Yes, i only use file://www.. because the tutorial statet that there should be two slashes, but i did try to use only a single slash and i also tried adding a third one because that would make more sense to me like "file://" as protocol and "/www.." as absolute filename. Even giving a complete invalid url did not change the behaviour, that's why i would assume that the problem occurs before the FSContext gets referenced.

As i stated in my original post the alternating results when logging the ProviderIntegrationMode (null/jndi) look very suspicious but as of now i do not have a clue what could cause this.

Cheers,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]