users@glassfish.java.net

pb autogenerate database

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:21:52 PDT

hy all,

i have a problem to generate my database.
I just want to make a very simple test with two classes with one to many relation between this two classes

class 1:
class person with id,name,firstname,birthdate

my primary keys are name,firstname and birthdate
unique key id

class 2:
class treatment with id,typetreatment,begindate,...

my primary keys are typetreatement,begindate...;
unique key id

now i want to join my to classes with a third table (cause it's one to many relation)
with different unique Id but i can't?
I can join but i must use primary key why???
i want to use id unique key.

how can i make that??
[Message sent by forum member 'pfhuillet' (pfhuillet)]