users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfich deployment problems

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:19:20 -0700

Hi Rageice,

Eclipse does now support creating the sun-resources.xml file and upon
the first deployment (from eclipse) with that file being there, it uses
as input to the add-resources command. NetBeans is a bit more
sophisticated in that it manages evolution of resources in that file and
creates/modifies/deletes resources in that file. Deploying without
eclipse or NB, that file is not used at all, as I understand it.

Are you deploying from within eclipse? Please provide more detail and
we can try to help pinpoint the problem. Another alternative is for you
to issue the add-resources command yourself with the sun-resources file
as input.

Thanks,
Rochelle