users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does GlassFish support entity beans of EJB2?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:39:13 +0530

Look, if you just say it failed, how are we supposed to know what went
wrong? Provide more details like any exception that you saw in server
log or any error that you got during deployment. GF v1 and v2 are
supposed to be totally compatible with SJSAS 8.1, so any app that was
working on 8.1 should just work as-is in GF v1 or v2. There is no need
to use migration tool.

Thanks,
Sahoo