users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring java.util.logging per Web Application in Glassfish

From: Jacob <skoczko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:33:56 +0200

Hi All,

I want to supply the logging.properties file containing specific
logging configuration with my web application. Unfortunately, the
logging.properties files is not picked up automatically (unlike log4j
logging) when I place it in the default package. When I try to load it
 programmatically (using LogManager.readConfiguration(is)) I overwrite
the default glassfish logging and strange things happen. Is there a
way to have a per application logging in glassfish without interfering
with the other people/glassfish loggers?

Cheers,
Jakub