users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ProgrammaticLogin and SSO

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 03:58:43 PDT

> can you explain what you meant when you said you "need to use different forms for different roles?".

Shure, that means that different roles in application have different login pages.
For exmple simple users of application logind on /login jsp page. But if some one tries to access to /admin/*.jsp it should be redirected on /admin/login.jsp and so on.

It means that i need to have different restriction zones in my application.

I realized it by ProgrammaticLogin using Servlet Filters, but now i see that ProgrammaticLogin do not register my apllication in SSO Engine of glassfish. But i need sso for seamless integration with other application in this domain which uses the same Realm
[Message sent by forum member 'eugenekaz' (eugenekaz)]