users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSP FORM-based authentication redirects to expired session context

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:47:39 PDT

Thanks for the response and the digging, but I'm not quite sure what to do with the answer. Are you saying that what I am getting is expected behavior? I'm not explicitly making a call anywhere to getCookies or getSession--it happens automatically "under the hood" so to speak through my use of session scoped JSF backing beans and JSF translated to jsp pages.

Maybe what I should do is add a call HttpRequest.getSession(false) when my login form is activated? I will give that a go. Sorry for the delayed response--I'm in the midst of having my team deploy two rather large glassfish apps.

Jason
[Message sent by forum member 'jrobey' (jrobey)]