users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems deploying to GlassFish from Eclipse + EclipseLink

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:07:39 PDT

Looking back over my post I wonder if I miscommunicated something.

I get this error with 'orm.xml' AND 'eclipse-orm.xml'. I mistakenly posted the stack trace of one scenario and the jar output of another. I had gone back and forth a few times between making my post and answering your question so sorry for any time I've wasted. I have had to remove any instance of an orm.xml file from my project in order to keep working.

Not sure if that clears anything up but imagine that the 'orm.xml' in the jar output is the 'eclipse-orm.xml' in the error message :-) - it happens with either of them.

Thanks again
[Message sent by forum member 'euqaz' (euqaz)]