users@glassfish.java.net

Re: loadbalancer with apache

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:24 PDT

I solve by using Apache 2.0.63 following the guide in the link you have write in the post.
I using dependecy walker, so I copy in modules directory all the dependecy.

Now It works, but about half http request on apache balancer give me the mo_balancer error page.

My cluster have 2 node each with 1 instance.
Every node-agent and instance is running.
I'm try with clusterjsp example application, it works only 50% request.
When it works some time the response is from instance1, some time from instance2 and some time error page.

Why?
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme' (peppeme)]