users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Sending JMS to a Remote GlassFish Server problems

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:25:38 -0400

What problem are you still facing?

If you are trying to send to a remote Glassfish server from within glassfish, it is easier to create a ConnectionFactory with the properties "AddressList", "Password" and "Username". You also need a local JMS resource (Queue/Topic) with the same JNDI name as the Queue/Topic on the remote server (but, you do not need to have a physical destination defined for IMQ locally).

Use the new ConnectionFactory and Queue JNDI that matches the remote Queues JNDI and it will be delivered to the remote IMQ server

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com