users@glassfish.java.net

SunOne Webserver 6.1. sp6 - no security enabled drop-down item

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 00:54:51 PDT

Hello,

I have installed the SunOne Webserver 6.1. sp6 on windows server 2003 and I am trying to get ssl running on the webserver. I have added my certificate, but when I add a new listen socket is do not get the option enabled in the security drop-down. I only get the disabled option.

My question is how do I get that enabled option in the security drop-down when creating a new listen socket? The attachment shows the new listen socket screen.
[Message sent by forum member 'wigbers' (wigbers)]