users@glassfish.java.net

Re: can't assign glassfish prelude to enterprise application netbeans 6.5

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:11:48 PDT

> Prelude does not support EJB's until the EJB module
> is downloaded from the update center using the
> GlassFish update-tool client.
>
> If you have more issues contact
> peterwx_at_dev.java.net.

Thank you very much Kedar for your help.
Using glassfish admin console I tried to install EJB module but I got the following message:
"ErrorWarningSuccessInformationAn error has occurred
attempt to access a resource for an Fmri that has no authority: pkg:/glassfish-ejb_at_3.0,0-25:20080919T101133Z"

Anyway it's much easier now to get it done.
By the way I didn't expect that glassfish will treat EJB module as optional part.

Thank you,
Vladimir
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl)]