users@glassfish.java.net

Is there any way to map a virtual directory to a real path in domain or web

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:26:01 PDT

The subject line wasn't long enough for the question to be as clear as it could have been in the forum....

Anyways, what I'm looking for is something which acts like the Orion servers orion-web.xml tag virtual-directory inside of glassfish. An example is below:

<virtual-directory real-path="/usr/local/realpath" virtual-path="/the/webdir" />

This directory can exist outside the web application. This is handy when on a server with low file space with file shares for growing directories etc. Anyways, I need something similar to this in GF. I know I can probably do something similar with a Filter, but I don't want to unless necessary.

Thanks,

Wade
[Message sent by forum member 'wadechandler' (wadechandler)]