users@glassfish.java.net

Developing a custom JSR-196 SAM

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:09:19 PDT

I a previous thread (http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=275325) I was trying to figure out the best method of authenticating and securing our web applications and it was recommended that I develop a custom JSR-196 SAM. I have started writing this authentication module and am wondering if anyone can tell me how the "Additional Properties" that are specified when configuring the SAM in glassfish are retrieved? Are this properties passed in using the options parameter to the initialize method or is another method is used to access these properties?

Thanks,
--Chad
[Message sent by forum member 'chadws' (chadws)]