users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB failover doesn't work in case of network disconnection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:32:33 PDT

Hi,
after some troubles with running GlassFish in VMWare, I changed my environment so I now use two independet windows (XP) systems.

But the problem is the same. When I activate on one system the windows firewall, so every traffic is blocked, I get the same error message and the failover works just on the second try.

Is this a commen issue in GlassFish or a problem with my java client? How can I fix it?
[Message sent by forum member 'hannes2k' (hannes2k)]