users@glassfish.java.net

Trouble integrating seam quartz and glassfish Please HELP

From: Ehsan Rabby <ehsan.rabby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:52:19 -0400

Hello,

We are using glassfish as our production application server for our j2EE
application. Its worth to mention few modules are written in jboss seam
framework and its working great. I am developing one module where I need to
use Quartz with seam to implement some specific requirements. Its seam
asynchronous recurring method invocation I am trying to achieve. But so far
I could not get this working. A detailed problem description is posted at
http://www.seamframework.org/Community/SeamQuartzOnGlassfish

Could any one help me or give me the right direction. I will truly
appreciate.

Thanks

Ehsan Rabby