users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PersistenceContext and the verifier

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:00:46 PDT

All,

I am newbie to all these things and much as I found this error, I managed to resolve it using the following
@PersistenceContext(unitName="ABCejbPU2")

I connected to MySQL and Oracle using 2 different persistent units and all you have to do is to specify which one you are using where in your program i.e. Wherever you are using @PersistenceContext specify unitName attribute and "Undeploy-Deploy' the app on glassfish. It should work.

I am using Netbeans for my project.

Hope it helps someone.

BTW, I appreciate all for sharing the knowledge of Persistence Context in this thread. It definitely helps a newbie like me to understand these things in a better way.

This link is also helpful
http://trailblazer.demo.jboss.com/EJB3Trail/persistence/config/

Thanks
Tom
[Message sent by forum member 'tomethens' (tomethens)]