users@glassfish.java.net

How to Configure NetBeans for GlassFish using J2SE 5 classes?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:51:47 PDT

Hi, I just recently installed GlassFish on a Windows dev box. When I try to add the Server from my local machine via Tools->Server Manager-> Add Server, I select Sun Application Server and enter the unc path to the app server install folder (e.g. \\192.168.1.101\C$\Sun\AppServer) I am then presented with a read error message saying that the install path contains J2SE 5 classes and to start NetBeans with J2SE 5.0. I am then not able to proceed. Does anyone know how to configure NetBeans to work with these classes?

Thank you in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'fgrau82' (fgrau82)]