users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish clean always compiled JSP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:24:11 PDT

Hi,
I have a standalone instance where my application were deployed.
Each time, when I start my standalone instance (even if I didn't deploy a new version of my EAR), Glassfish cleans my compiled JSP and compile one more time (even if no changes made to the JSPs, no redeploy).
I am trying to find a way to instruct Glassfish to don't clean the compiled JSPs when starting a Stand-Alone instance.
Is there any way or directive to indicate to don't clean JSPs at startup?
Any help will be very appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'adelcast' (adelcast)]