users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment Problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 03:11:32 PDT

Hi All!
I'm having trouble deploying applications to my application server.

The applications fail to deploy with the error message : "Trying to create reference for application in target server failed; Bad File parameter in AppDD ctor: /opt/sun/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-apps/__JWSappclients Bad File parameter in AppDD ctor: /opt/sun/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-apps/__JWSappclients"

I have deduced that the MEjbApp, __JWSappclients and __ejb_container_timer_app are not present in the domain's applications directory, as they are my other systems.

Is it acceptable to copy them over from another system? Any ideas why these are not added during the installation stage?

Cheers,
Adam
[Message sent by forum member 'chester122' (chester122)]