users@glassfish.java.net

RE: RE: Principal to Role Mapping

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:42:17 +0200

And how about an object ACL framework/instance security?
For me that's the main thing I'm missing in j2ee.
Something like acegi's BasicAclProvider / AfterInvocationProvider
(BasicAclEntryAfterInvocationCollectionFilteringProvider) would sure be nice
to have in glassfish.
(though a shorter name for that thing wouldn't hurt anyone)

Wim