users@glassfish.java.net

Re: is it possible to managing clustered instances from another machine

From: Steve Essery <Steve.Essery_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 17:16:10 -0400

Why move the DAS? If you are adding another identical machine keep the
DAS where it is and create a nodeagent on the new machine and create a
new instance for the cluster on that nodeagent, and remove the instance
from the nodeagent on the DAS machine - the new instance will sync and
pick up the cluster configuration/applications etc.

Regards,
Steve