users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Principal to Role Mapping

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:25:23 +0200

Even worse, at redeployment of your webapp, wich I'm sure is not what you
need. The best you can do without using a custom object/permissions DB/DS is
at next login (when security context is populated) using automagic mapping
as in my previous reply.

(ppl correct me if I'm wrong here, I would like to be)

Wim