users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy a ejb component and a web application without using EAR application

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:59:32 +0530

Each deployed war and ejb-jar is treated as a separate application even
if they are deployed in the same instance. Only EJBs with remote
interface can be accessed from other applications. So, your EJBs must
have remote interfaces. To solve the class not found exception, you have
to duplicate the ejb remote interfaces and their dependencies in each
war file. This is a portable approach.

Thanks,
Sahoo