users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish cluster gets context root wrong

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:18:26 PDT

I have created a web application in Netbeans 6.1 with a context root of uofu/fin/MyApp.

When I deploy on a standalone glassfish server (using the autodeploy directory) I see the correct context root in the Admin Console.

When I deploy the same app on a cluster (using the Admin Console) the context root appears as MyApp.
It seems the cluster deployment ignores the context root defined in the sun-web.xml file.

From the cluster Admin Console I can set the context root to the one I desire.

Is this a bug or known issue? Is there a work around for this?
[Message sent by forum member 'bryanut' (bryanut)]