users@glassfish.java.net

migration Weblogic 8.1 process server to IBM websphere integration developm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:00:36 PDT

Hi All,

I have an application developed in Weblogic 8.1 process server ,I have used WebServices and others java component to developed this application.Application runs fine on Weblogic process server. My client now wants to migrate the entire application into Websphere Integration Development environment using IBM. I didnt see any online help/catalog/examples over the internet,I am helpless and I need to do it urgently.Till now I am clueless as Weblogic bussiness solution appliactiona are entirely different than IBM WID.Weblogic uses .jpd,.xsd,.xqf while IBm WID uses interfaces,dataTypes,rules to create workflow.
Please help, I appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks,
Jon
[Message sent by forum member 'jit_mr' (jit_mr)]