users@glassfish.java.net

porting application from jboss to glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:15:34 PDT

I am involved in a project where I need to upgrade an application to a better application server. It is currently running on jboss 4.01. It has been suggested that I consider porting the app, which includes EJB, JSF, and Web Services to glassfish. Does anybody have any experience doing a migration like this? I'd like to hear some opinons as to whether this would be a good idea and how much more difficult it would be than simply upgrading to a more recent version of jboss. All input appreciated. I tried googling, but didn't find much relevant information.

Mike
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix' (mikephoenix)]