users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse not deploying projects to GlassFish v2

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:04:26 -0700

Glad to hear it. I was just about to reply that I think there might be
some info in the workspace directory but not in the .metadata directory
that might be the culprit. If you see it again, let's file something.
If not, I think we can say that your eclipse configuration might have
gotten corrupted by the .metadata/workspace combination.

Thanks,
Rochelle