users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need some help on goldfish connection with sql 2005

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:40:02 PDT

Hi,

just guessing, but you specify the res-type to by of type "javax.sql.DataSource". But from the Exception it seems you get back a Driver object and not a DataSource object. So try either changing the res-type to "java.sql.Driver" or configure the driver to return a DataSource object. But I have no experience with the Sun JdbcOdbcDriver. When connecting to MSSQL Server I use the jTDS driver. It has a DataSource implementation as well.

Cheers
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'chrjohn' (chrjohn)]