users@glassfish.java.net

JNDI URL for connecting remotely

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:34:53 PDT

We are using Axway Synchrony EndPoint Activator as our trading partner engine. We want to connect to a JMS queue defined in the GlassFish cluster. The ConnectionFactory is defined as well as the Queues we want to use. Connecting seems rather easy and I've even written a client capable of connecting to GlassFish, based upon the examples online.

The issue I have is that while I have copied the libraries and configured Axway to use them I am having difficulty getting the connection to work based upon the configuration that Axway offers.Basically the interface provides me with a way of specifying the JNDI URL and the JNDI Initial Context Factory.

I've specified the following but with no luck:
JNDI URL = iiop://OURSERVER:1700
Initial Context Factory = com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory

Are these values correct? Should this be enough to connect to GlassFish?

Thanks for the help...
[Message sent by forum member 'cmathrusse' (cmathrusse)]