users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Database url in persistence.xml is ignored

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:13:29 PDT

I never did find a fix for this. I ended up moving my database to the URL that was being used by Glassfish (jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/sun-appserv-samples) as a temporary workaround.

I switched from Toplink Essentials to EclipseLink as my persistence provider, but that didn’t fix the problem. I have not looked closely at the packaged scripts used by Eclipse (3.4) for deployment. I would be very interested to hear if you make any headway on this.
[Message sent by forum member 'choashierhardt' (choashierhardt)]