users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dynamically show JSP changes in Glassfish

From: Daniel Ortega Segura <daniel.ortega_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:39:42 +0200

The same way you did on tomcat should work on Glassfish, you just have to
copy the modified jsp file in the directory where your app is deployed
inside Glassfish home; Glassfish will detect it's a modified jsp and
re-translate/re-compile it on the fly on the next access (browser refresh).
IDE's typically do this thing for you automatically.

If it does not work for you it'd probably be a misconfiguration problem from
your IDE. Try to copy the file manually (just to check out that it works as
I said) and then try to configure your IDE to do automatically-redeployment
on any jsp change.

Good luck!