users@glassfish.java.net

persisting messages using File based persistence.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:14:30 PDT

I am using file based persistence using glassfish's default file based persistence.
i am also enabling "imq.persist.file.sync.enabled=true", which enables when server crashes should not loose the messages.

Problems:
1. message are not storing in to local disk.
2. when system shutdown i am loosing the messages which are in Queue.

may be cause of not able to persist the message in to local disk. if i can able to persist message second problem shd solve.

please provide me the solutions why am i not able to persist the message in to local disk.
[Message sent by forum member 'chalava' (chalava)]