users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Providing failover? Using glassfish and ms sql server database mirrorin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:45:14 PDT

Seems to be the same situation if I use connection validation to be table. And actually I don't know what that means, I just crossed require connection validation, filled in the table name, chose method to table, crossed close all connections.

Since I used the connection string with failoverPartner and the connection ping to the database is ok while failover to the mirroring DB, doesn't that mean that the driver does the failover?

Thanks!!
[Message sent by forum member 'imyst918' (imyst918)]